1.12.11

Motorcycle Tripper

One of my best friends took me on a ride up the Sea to Sky highway the other day on his BMW bike. His passion for bikes triggered the filmmaker in me to throw together this MicroFilm within a couple of hours.



Since he didn't know I was making it, the finished film surprised him. And since he is in sales, this has indirectly resulted in exponential interest in my MicroFilm projects.

A few days later, I got a call from Sarah. Sarah Tripper had a video on her website, but she thought it could be better.

So I turned this


Into this


1 hour to shoot 1 hour to edit 1 hour to upload.

I see a pattern forming. And I'm getting better at filming from the back of a motorcycle, although I did damage my microphone input on this one. It's always good to learn these lessons while still under warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment